|Loves his mobile! |
He is stripped down because his gag reflex kicked in when I tried to give him his bottle.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Seth pictures and update
Gastroenterology still has him on the schedule for receiving a g-tube on Thursday, so we are hoping and praying that Anesthesia will agree to sedate him (breathing issues being the concern, although Neonatology doesn't think there's any problem). The anesthesiologist doing the procedure won't be around until Wednesday or Thursday. We will let you know as soon as we know if he/she agrees with Gastroenterology and Neonatology.
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- Over a million!!??
- News story video
- Update Monday night, January 29th
- The Valley of Blessing!
- "I'm loving them all the time."
- SETH IS HOME!!!!
- Just waiting around :)
- Seth coming home TODAY!
- Finally posting an update!
- Happy Birthday, Isaac!
- Huge answers to prayer!
- Seth's homecoming complications?
- Pictures from the last couple of days
- Update on Seth; Sunday night Jan. 20
- Seth already back on cannula in his room
- Seth is in surgery now: 1 pm
- A few more . . .
- First official stroller ride!
- Surgery moved to tomorrow
- Random photos from the past few days
- Seth's surgery approved!
- 5 of the 6 siblings; story time with Lynn
- Two Wills!
- Marcie's turn to have pictures taken
- David pictures (also handsome!)
- Will pictures (isn't he handsome?)
- the most adorable picture ever
- Just hanging out at home
- Seth pictures and update
- Sometimes Valentine's Day is a flop
- Marcie Jane montage
- Jubilation!!! And pictures
- Interesting news interview . . .
- Quick Seth and Grace note
- Stroller P.S.
- The new latest on Seth :)
- P.S. on the earlier "volunteer" post
- The latest on Seth
- Quint stroller!
- Why I am SO grateful for volunteers!
- maybe not . . .
- quick Seth update
- Decision time re: Seth
- ▼ January (43)
- ► 2012 (266)