But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Saturday, January 26, 2013

"I'm loving them all the time."

How hilarious was that editing/ending?! If you weren't in on the rest of the interview it sounds like I'm correcting/one-upping Gavin, but I was clarifying that I ENJOY them all the time, even when it's hard. We laughed so hard we cried while watching the end of the interview. :)

Will post the link when it posts on CBS 11's website.

It's been a busy but sweet night so far, and Seth seems to love being here with us!

Did I mention I'm loving them all the time? ;)
Carrie


Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive