Monday, June 2, 2014
Still improving, praise God!
He is still on 1 liter of oxygen, but the pulmonologist hopes to get him off entirely this afternoon. However, he likely will need some overnight as everyone's blood oxygenation decreases when they are asleep. Therefore, our earliest likely discharge date would be tomorrow or Wednesday.
Gavin, my dad, Isaac, Will, Marcie and David are flying back to Dallas as I write this, so please pray for them. Naomi, Megan and Gracie are on a different flight back to Dallas as well (Naomi came just for the wedding portion of our visit; HUGE blessing she was here when Seth was admitted!), so pray for them too please.
I am in the cafeteria showing Seth the murals. Gotta run!
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Poor sick Gracie!
- Attempt at missionary humor, plus some serious stu...
- Playdate at Weaver's on Wed.
- Grace doing fine
- Seth somewhat improved, now Grace very sick!
- Seth better, but please keep praying!!
- Seth very sick-- please pray!
- Seth still needs prayer
- P.S. Photo Credits
- Random Brisbane and Ukarumpa photos and a big pray...
- More friends and helpers
- Checking out our new home and toys
- Happy reunions with PNG friends
- A day of grace: His mercies are new every morning
- This is hard
- We couldn't have BEGUN to do this without you!
- Footage and pictures of our arrival to PNG
- The Jones 8 Have Arrived in Ukarumpa!
- Older photos and brief update
- Saying goodbye
- The flight
- Leaving Dallas-Fort Worth Sunday evening
- We are safely Down Under
- On the way to the airport!
- 33 hours and counting! Our itinerary to Papua New...
- Oops. Poor proofreading of "Really, they're actua...
- Our team for the trip to PNG.
- Really, they're actually going? Why?
- Please pray for Carrie and Seth's flight!
- Pictures of my other boys, Will and Isaac, who I a...
- I miss my other kids
- Off oxygen (for now)
- Seth Sunday night (re-posting; first attempt faile...
- Still improving, praise God!
- MUCH better and happier all around!
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)