Monday, June 2, 2014
Seth Sunday night (re-posting; first attempt failed)
He's been crazy-busy today, announcing he was going to go "bye-bye" and heading for the door, then later asking for a "bath." He also crawled up under his crib-bed to play for a while, grinning at us and playing peekaboo. Wonderful!! :)
Eating breakfast while watching TV. The way he told me to open the blinds was, "uh-oh! Car!" He can see the ambulances from the window as we're on the ground floor, and the shade blocking his view was a real "uh-oh." The pulmonologist says his lungs sound much better today. His last treatment dislodged a lot of junk from his lungs.
Thanks SO much for praying our little boy and his stressed, at-the-end-of-ourselves parents! He's still on oxygen and still has
lots more junk to get rid of from his lungs, so please CONTINUE praying!
Love and gratitude,
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Poor sick Gracie!
- Attempt at missionary humor, plus some serious stu...
- Playdate at Weaver's on Wed.
- Grace doing fine
- Seth somewhat improved, now Grace very sick!
- Seth better, but please keep praying!!
- Seth very sick-- please pray!
- Seth still needs prayer
- P.S. Photo Credits
- Random Brisbane and Ukarumpa photos and a big pray...
- More friends and helpers
- Checking out our new home and toys
- Happy reunions with PNG friends
- A day of grace: His mercies are new every morning
- This is hard
- We couldn't have BEGUN to do this without you!
- Footage and pictures of our arrival to PNG
- The Jones 8 Have Arrived in Ukarumpa!
- Older photos and brief update
- Saying goodbye
- The flight
- Leaving Dallas-Fort Worth Sunday evening
- We are safely Down Under
- On the way to the airport!
- 33 hours and counting! Our itinerary to Papua New...
- Oops. Poor proofreading of "Really, they're actua...
- Our team for the trip to PNG.
- Really, they're actually going? Why?
- Please pray for Carrie and Seth's flight!
- Pictures of my other boys, Will and Isaac, who I a...
- I miss my other kids
- Off oxygen (for now)
- Seth Sunday night (re-posting; first attempt faile...
- Still improving, praise God!
- MUCH better and happier all around!
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)