Saturday, May 31, 2014
Seth worse :(
[Picture taken last night when Seth felt better enough to play with a helicopter by spinning the rotors and making it take off. So cute!]He slept well and has had good oxygenation on high-flow warmed cannula, but he sounds wheezier and more congested and acts quite a bit more miserable. He did eat a couple bites of cereal. He's just one sick baby, but stable, thank God. The nurse said he sounds like he has RSV, but we won't get the test results until late tonight. RSV season is supposed to be over, but Dallas had a late start to spring and summer. Only The Lord knows what's wrong, and as it's some sort of viral infection, only He can strengthen Seth's immune system to fight it off. We've been here before . . . forced to cast ourselves in complete helplessness and dependence on our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. I definitely sense the peace that passes understanding from the Holy Spirit. The knowledge of our Triune sovereign, omnipotent and loving God is a tremendous comfort. Thanks to those who are praying!
This photo is from the day he started with the cough, Wednesday.
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Seth worse :(
- URGENT Seth hospitalized with pneumonia or possibl...
- Fabulous pics from last week - thanks, Naomi!
- Two other prayer requests
- A disappointing turn of events: illness!
- Oops - forgot the cart photo! (See previous blog p...
- A new backyard to explore and "hang out" in! (Plus...
- We made it!
- Off to California tomorrow!
- The Quintuplets are graduating!
- Marcie and the goats at Fossil Rim
- Fossil Rim photos
- These kids are going places!
- Park pictures
- Group photo, self-posed! - plus some extra photos ...
- Brothers united with cookies
- Donut craze!
- Mother's Day 2014 photos and brief updates
- A beautiful baby bunny, an extraordinary big broth...
- My sister's first Mother's Day!
- What we're doing now (and more realization of how ...
- Another quint blog!
- Last hurdle cleared!
- Train obsession - more pictures of David
- Outdoor play! (Grace, Marcie and Seth)
- Seth at the reunion; the kids playing with eggs
- NICU reunion
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)