Friday, May 23, 2014
The Quintuplets are graduating!
How time flies! Actually, it's a different set of quints that we met when our quints were still in the hospital. We saw this on the news a few nights ago and thought it was really a neat picture into what our quints may have in store as they grow up.
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Seth worse :(
- URGENT Seth hospitalized with pneumonia or possibl...
- Fabulous pics from last week - thanks, Naomi!
- Two other prayer requests
- A disappointing turn of events: illness!
- Oops - forgot the cart photo! (See previous blog p...
- A new backyard to explore and "hang out" in! (Plus...
- We made it!
- Off to California tomorrow!
- The Quintuplets are graduating!
- Marcie and the goats at Fossil Rim
- Fossil Rim photos
- These kids are going places!
- Park pictures
- Group photo, self-posed! - plus some extra photos ...
- Brothers united with cookies
- Donut craze!
- Mother's Day 2014 photos and brief updates
- A beautiful baby bunny, an extraordinary big broth...
- My sister's first Mother's Day!
- What we're doing now (and more realization of how ...
- Another quint blog!
- Last hurdle cleared!
- Train obsession - more pictures of David
- Outdoor play! (Grace, Marcie and Seth)
- Seth at the reunion; the kids playing with eggs
- NICU reunion
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)