Sunday, May 25, 2014
We made it!
We'll write more tomorrow. But just know we're safely here and all the kids are finally asleep at midnight Central time. It was a grueling trip, due to a 3 hour delay with a maintenance problem and having to change planes and gates, but the kids did well despite the fact that Will and Grace both got sick on the flight. The passengers were wonderful and understanding as were the flight attendants. We were all more than done by the time we finished the two hour drive home. More details will come when our brains are less mushy. Thank you so much for your prayers!
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Seth worse :(
- URGENT Seth hospitalized with pneumonia or possibl...
- Fabulous pics from last week - thanks, Naomi!
- Two other prayer requests
- A disappointing turn of events: illness!
- Oops - forgot the cart photo! (See previous blog p...
- A new backyard to explore and "hang out" in! (Plus...
- We made it!
- Off to California tomorrow!
- The Quintuplets are graduating!
- Marcie and the goats at Fossil Rim
- Fossil Rim photos
- These kids are going places!
- Park pictures
- Group photo, self-posed! - plus some extra photos ...
- Brothers united with cookies
- Donut craze!
- Mother's Day 2014 photos and brief updates
- A beautiful baby bunny, an extraordinary big broth...
- My sister's first Mother's Day!
- What we're doing now (and more realization of how ...
- Another quint blog!
- Last hurdle cleared!
- Train obsession - more pictures of David
- Outdoor play! (Grace, Marcie and Seth)
- Seth at the reunion; the kids playing with eggs
- NICU reunion
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)