Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Seth worsening, with collapsing lung
Carrie & Seth are headed to Children's Medical Center in Dallas as I write this. At Seth's pulmonology appointment this afternoon, his doctor found his left lung to be partially collapsed. The plan is to admit him & treat him for pneumonia, adjust his meds...and pray. (I added the last, but know the doctor would heartily agree.) The pulmonologist says Seth is worse than when hospitalized 3 weeks ago. Gavin is in Australia in his long journey home from Papua New Guinea & is scheduled to arrive in Dallas late tomorrow (Thurs) night. I am leaving this weekend for 9 days overseas. Please pray for all of us, including the other babies and Isaac, and for our wonderful volunteers. His strength is perfected in our weakness; He does all things well. Warm regards & many, many thanks from The Quintessential Grandma.
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- . . . and two super cute videos!
- Two more cute pictures
- Pictures galore!
- When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
- Video for the ladies :)
- quick prayer request; cute picture(s)
- The days are just PACKED!
- Seth is HOME!
- Seth is much better!
- Not much to report from Seth, Sunday morning
- One-year-old birthday photo shoot
- Saturday later afternoon post
- Gavin's mid-day post
- Urgent request - Seth struggling
- Seth is still pretty crummy
- Seth Thursday afternoon.
- Update from Carrie
- Seth worsening, with collapsing lung
- Update Sunday Sept 8 with pictures of all but Seth...
- Midnight Sunday "morning" update
- Seth "this morning"
- 2 a.m. Urgent prayer request
- Midnight update, Saturday morning
- Late update Thursday night
- Seth really sick again :(
- At the "races" this morning
- A very short one
- Round two
- Another video
- Quick update Sunday night (Monday morning)
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2012 (266)