But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Monday, September 2, 2013

Round two

These videos were taken right after church, so David was exhausted, as you can no doubt tell. The video I posted last night/early this morning was taken right after bath time, hence the mostly naked babies.

David, Marcie and Gracie on Philbert

Gavin continues to enjoy his time in Papua New Guinea and work hard at getting stuff moved over from our old house to our new. I think they moved the bigger stuff, like furniture, today. He's grateful for friends to help.

We are doing fine here at home, better than fine actually. I am so grateful for extra help, especially when the babies get clingy two or three at a time. Sometimes it's hard to move through the house, my legs are so tangled up by the little limpets and my arms are so full of the ones who most seem to need holding, but that's a sublimely wonderful "problem" to have. (Easier remembered when I am sitting down blogging at the end of the day than when I am in the middle of trying to accomplish some essential task, like getting food or bottles for them!)


Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive