|Another stroller picture - how cute he's smiling!|
Thursday, September 5, 2013
My wonderful sister-in-law Courtney (an ER nurse) listened to his lungs with her stethoscope and could hear congestion in both lower lobes. He's also receiving continuous low-rate fluids through his g-tube. Thank God for that! He doesn't want anything even touching his mouth. :(
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- . . . and two super cute videos!
- Two more cute pictures
- Pictures galore!
- When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
- Video for the ladies :)
- quick prayer request; cute picture(s)
- The days are just PACKED!
- Seth is HOME!
- Seth is much better!
- Not much to report from Seth, Sunday morning
- One-year-old birthday photo shoot
- Saturday later afternoon post
- Gavin's mid-day post
- Urgent request - Seth struggling
- Seth is still pretty crummy
- Seth Thursday afternoon.
- Update from Carrie
- Seth worsening, with collapsing lung
- Update Sunday Sept 8 with pictures of all but Seth...
- Midnight Sunday "morning" update
- Seth "this morning"
- 2 a.m. Urgent prayer request
- Midnight update, Saturday morning
- Late update Thursday night
- Seth really sick again :(
- At the "races" this morning
- A very short one
- Round two
- Another video
- Quick update Sunday night (Monday morning)
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2012 (266)