Friday, September 13, 2013
Seth is still pretty crummy
Seth's latest X-ray actually looks a lot worse, although the main collapsed portion has somewhat reinflated. Thanks for your continued prayers! Also for Isaac, who the chaos is beginning to affect, and the other babies, who are progressively more out-of-sorts and whiney and clingy, making at-home time very stressful. I am going to try to stay home all day tomorrow and just BE with them while Gavin stays with Seth. I am so glad to have Gavin home again!
Love and gratitude,
Playing and smiling at his daddy to tonight
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- . . . and two super cute videos!
- Two more cute pictures
- Pictures galore!
- When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
- Video for the ladies :)
- quick prayer request; cute picture(s)
- The days are just PACKED!
- Seth is HOME!
- Seth is much better!
- Not much to report from Seth, Sunday morning
- One-year-old birthday photo shoot
- Saturday later afternoon post
- Gavin's mid-day post
- Urgent request - Seth struggling
- Seth is still pretty crummy
- Seth Thursday afternoon.
- Update from Carrie
- Seth worsening, with collapsing lung
- Update Sunday Sept 8 with pictures of all but Seth...
- Midnight Sunday "morning" update
- Seth "this morning"
- 2 a.m. Urgent prayer request
- Midnight update, Saturday morning
- Late update Thursday night
- Seth really sick again :(
- At the "races" this morning
- A very short one
- Round two
- Another video
- Quick update Sunday night (Monday morning)
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2012 (266)