Monday, December 9, 2013
Thanks for pulling for us, Aunt Sam!
Will wore his Spartan onesie from Aunt Fay in celebration.
Sam and I used to joke that Will looks more like her baby than mine due to his brown hair and eyes. Sam is a die-hard University of Michigan fan, so the fact that she was rooting for us touches my heart. :)
- ► 2017 (38)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- Final pictures of 2013!
- More pictures of various kid antics
- Guess who started walking yesterday??
- outside play yesterday
- A few more random, special, funny pictures
- Blogging binge! Christmas early morning
- And a couple with Gracie
- Merry Christmas (belated!)
- An interview with the Quintuplets.
- FREE playtime with precious babies/toddlers!
- "We are rich indeed!"
- Feeding quints on a budget
- Iced in
- Thanks for pulling for us, Aunt Sam!
- Keepin' Cool in Texas
- A big praise!
- Thanksgiving pictures, finally
- More pictures from Nov 30th
- As requested . . .
- Last day of Autumn photos!
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2012 (266)