Thursday, May 16, 2013
When magical turns crazy
I am enjoying some early morning playtime with David and Will. I hear the girls waking up, but these last few minutes have been just delightful. The boys immediately went for the toys and each other, David reaching over Will to get a set of rings with which he proceeded to pound the side of Will's head (which Will actually bore with surprising equanimity). It's so adorable when the babies are thrilled to see each other, less adorable when the thrilled feeling expresses itself with grabbing the closest limb and biting down. So THAT'S the moment magical becomes crazy. :) Girls and Seth awake - gotta run! Carrie
- ► 2017 (38)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- Let's ride!
- Miscellaneous cute pictures from the last few days...
- We're all sitting pretty now!
- Thank you!!
- In support of Dad!
- SETH ROLLED OVER!!!!
- Photos that should have accompanied the last post
- S.O.S.: Help needed!
- Update and new/updated slideshow and videos
- Back in the air again!
- James Avery contest update
- Blog Comment setting changes
- When magical turns crazy
- Mother's Day gift!
- An ironic post.
- My happiest Mothers' Day ever
- This and that
- Home again.
- No overnight!
- Hanging around, waiting for surgery
- Seth's surgery now on Wednesday
- Prayer requests for this week and ongoing
- What have we been up to this week?
- Cooking with Quints
- Link to photo for James Avery contest :)
- update Thursday morning the 2nd of May
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2012 (266)