Thursday, May 16, 2013
Blog Comment setting changes
You may have noticed that the comment section of our blog has been all but taken over by SPAMmers in recent months. In order to try to filter all such unwanted comments out, I have changed the settings on the blog so that only registered blog members are able to leave comments. If you are not currently signed up on our blog and want to be able to leave comments, you can click on "Follow this site" on the left side of the blog below the "Followers" title. Sorry it had to come to this, but the spam is getting a bit excessive. I might miss the occasional hilarious comment with no grammatical structure whatsoever commenting on what a "fastidious" site we have, but probably not too badly.
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- Let's ride!
- Miscellaneous cute pictures from the last few days...
- We're all sitting pretty now!
- Thank you!!
- In support of Dad!
- SETH ROLLED OVER!!!!
- Photos that should have accompanied the last post
- S.O.S.: Help needed!
- Update and new/updated slideshow and videos
- Back in the air again!
- James Avery contest update
- Blog Comment setting changes
- When magical turns crazy
- Mother's Day gift!
- An ironic post.
- My happiest Mothers' Day ever
- This and that
- Home again.
- No overnight!
- Hanging around, waiting for surgery
- Seth's surgery now on Wednesday
- Prayer requests for this week and ongoing
- What have we been up to this week?
- Cooking with Quints
- Link to photo for James Avery contest :)
- update Thursday morning the 2nd of May
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2012 (266)