|David in front, Marcie in back. It was a challenge to stay far enough away from the frying pan that David couldn't get his patty hands into it!|
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Cooking with Quints
Now that six months have gone by, I am finally resuming some work in the kitchen. I made three meals this past week. This was the most complex, and with two of the five babies really not happy I had to get a bit inventive. Thankfully we have two Snugli baby carriers. :)
- ► 2017 (33)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- Let's ride!
- Miscellaneous cute pictures from the last few days...
- We're all sitting pretty now!
- Thank you!!
- In support of Dad!
- SETH ROLLED OVER!!!!
- Photos that should have accompanied the last post
- S.O.S.: Help needed!
- Update and new/updated slideshow and videos
- Back in the air again!
- James Avery contest update
- Blog Comment setting changes
- When magical turns crazy
- Mother's Day gift!
- An ironic post.
- My happiest Mothers' Day ever
- This and that
- Home again.
- No overnight!
- Hanging around, waiting for surgery
- Seth's surgery now on Wednesday
- Prayer requests for this week and ongoing
- What have we been up to this week?
- Cooking with Quints
- Link to photo for James Avery contest :)
- update Thursday morning the 2nd of May
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2012 (266)