But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Thursday, May 2, 2013

update Thursday morning the 2nd of May

No pyloric stenosis! Also, kidneys are doing great, functioning normally, and no high blood pressure, praise God! (Regarding Seth)

I just entered a James Avery photo contest, so Facebookers out there, please go and "vote" for me! You have to "Like" James Avery jewelry first, then look at the photos for "A Mother's Love is . . ." photo contest, and vote for us when they put the picture up. Here's the picture I submitted. Thanks, Jim Cartright, for being in the right place at the right time, and thanks to the Debs and Erin for helping and for Ashley being the impetus behind the "photo shoot" in the first place!

The pin I am wearing was my mom's Mothers' Day gift to me (early) - it's a James Avery pin with two little girls and three little boys dancing in a circle. How perfect!! When the salesperson heard why she was buying me that pin and that we had quints, she begged us to enter the contest. So we did. :)


Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive