Thanks for praying! Seth has remained stable on his oxygen and machine settings, and I thought he looked like he was breathing a bit more easily yesterday. I pray he continues to hold his own and can avoid any more steroids or increased settings. One huge thing is remaining infection-free; it's truly a HUGE provision from the Lord that none of our kids have gotten "colds" or other infections that could have been devastating! We praise the Lord for that and pray it continues, if He is willing. Thank you for praying!
Another prayer request is that I will be "living" at the NICU for the next couple of days, trying to get Will out of there. He's so huge (nearly 9 1/2 pounds), but not taking the bottle great still, so they are letting me demand-feed him while rooming-in next to the NICU. If he gains weight two nights in a row I will be able to take him home! Marcie should be cleared to go as soon as her stamina is such that she can eat what she needs to in a 48-hour period to be able to gain weight as well, and assuming she doesn't have another "bradycardia" (dropped heart-rate from forgetting to breath or choking on spit-up) like she did yesterday. Monday would be the earliest day for her homecoming. And Grace is doing the best of the three on her bottles, but still needs a little bit of air flow and oxygen (although last night they were able to turn off the oxygen for a while). So we pray her lungs heal up quickly, allowing her to join her siblings at home SOON!
|Token cute baby picture; this is Marcie|
Love in Christ,