But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Monday, November 19, 2012

On a more personal note

Gavin writing.  I would appreciate prayers specifically for my patience level.  As I'm sure is common with many people, when I am extra tired, my patience is pretty thin.  Lately, even when I'm not so tired, I've been frustrated with my lack of patience.  Usually it is in regards to the babies or to Isaac when they are not doing something logical or what I think they should be doing.  Well, babies aren't logical and they don't know what they should be doing.  Knowing that and putting the understanding into practice is tough for me.  I love my little babies like crazy, but at the same time am not a natural "baby person."  Not doing my normal flying job or being "home" of course adds to the frustration.  I know God has us here and now in this specific situation for a wonderful purpose and for our good, but at times I really don't feel that and even have a hard time understanding it.  If you think of it, prayers for these areas would be highly appreciated.

I know I am not the only one out there going through challenging times, so I don't want to be asking for a pity party.  At the same time so many people have asked us specifically how we are doing and how they can pray.  There you have it!

Thank you so much,

Gavin


Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive