- Will has an extremely loud, projecting voice akin to an opera singer (one with no training or tone, that is).
- David does quite like being comfortable.
- Marcie really loves sampling the various selections of dirt throughout the yard.
- Seth really likes to eat and often out-eats his other siblings, including big Will.
- Grace often has food all over her face and makes patterns with her food on the table that might be the buds of artistic talent.
On a completely truthful note, we are very excited to share that Carrie's work permit has been approved in Papua New Guinea! The next step is for our co-workers in PNG to send in our family's visa applications to the PNG Embassy and for me to send our passports and applications in to the Stateside embassy. That should all happen this coming week, which should leave us plenty of time to get them approved and into our hands. Thank you for your prayers that these steps will all go smoothly!
Carrie is working on another post that has new pictures, so I won't add any to this one.