Friday, April 4, 2014
A Google program called AutoAwesome automatically found the best smiling face from the group of photos of my dad holding the various kiddos, and it put Will's face in Seth's head. :) I didn't know anything about AutoAwesome, but we use a Google program for our blog photos and I got a funny surprise when this showed up as an "improved" version of the photos we had uploaded!
In other news, the kids all have streaming-nose colds again. Yuck!! Please pray they won't be miserable and that Seth's won't affect his oxygenation and lung function. So far he's fine, thank God.
Seth continues to improve in his balance and stability and speed as he walks, and that left foot doesn't seem to turn out anymore. :) He is also frequently the best and biggest eater!
The biting continues, nothing has worked, but we'll keep at it with the various strategies. The kids are adorable in their group play when not biting. The three boys teamed up to push Marcie down the hall in a little cart today. Later David climbed up and leaned back against Seth when he was chilling in the easy chair, and both boys laughed with joy while Seth wrapped David in his arms. So then Will had to join in on the group hug. Love it!! Marcie and David were having a real love-feast last night, initiated by David but fully embraced (ha, pun!) by Marcie, complete with ooooooooh-wee!'s I have pictures but I'm not at home to post them - sorry! I'm doing this post on the fly from my phone. Didn't want to keep you in suspense any longer re: that photo. :)
- ► 2017 (39)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Will and David doing cute things
- Slide pictures from last week
- Choosing the better thing
- Thanks for the fun visit, Uncle Chuck and cousin C...
- Gracie, Seth and Chick-fil-a
- A few more bluebonnet photos
- Up a tree
- Gracie is all done!
- The Mic-Key button is OUT!
- More Good Friday playground pictures
- ALL our Fridays are Good!
- Our new slide!
- Interesting facts from everyday life right now
- SWEET David story!
- Another mother of quints! Plus another zoo visit
- Rolling along
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - the Jones 8
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - the kids in birth order
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - Isaac and friends
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - The grandparents
- Landmark day: Last pulmonology appointment, D.V.!
- Yet more photos, Sunday night April 6th. It's been...
- More super cute photos, Sunday night April 6th
- More playmates and playthings
- Hugs all around! Part 2
- Hugs all around! Part One
- Work permit update
- Picture answer
- What's wrong with this picture? (Originally posted...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)