Wednesday, April 16, 2014
SWEET David story!
David accidentally knocked Gracie down with one of his push carts this afternoon. When I told him he needed to be more careful of poor Gracie he immediately pulled his pacifier out of his mouth, ran to her and popped it into her little wailing mouth. She promptly quit crying and he went back to his push toy, and both kids were as happy as could be. What a sweet boy to want to help her feel better; what a smart boy to know what would make her stop crying; and what a surprisingly unselfish boy to give up his one and only pacifier to his baby sister!! From David, especially, that is TRUE LOVE. He is a pacifier maniac. Only an hour before I had been frustrated at him stealing her pacifier and being slow to give it back!
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Will and David doing cute things
- Slide pictures from last week
- Choosing the better thing
- Thanks for the fun visit, Uncle Chuck and cousin C...
- Gracie, Seth and Chick-fil-a
- A few more bluebonnet photos
- Up a tree
- Gracie is all done!
- The Mic-Key button is OUT!
- More Good Friday playground pictures
- ALL our Fridays are Good!
- Our new slide!
- Interesting facts from everyday life right now
- SWEET David story!
- Another mother of quints! Plus another zoo visit
- Rolling along
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - the Jones 8
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - the kids in birth order
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - Isaac and friends
- Texas Bluebonnet Photos - The grandparents
- Landmark day: Last pulmonology appointment, D.V.!
- Yet more photos, Sunday night April 6th. It's been...
- More super cute photos, Sunday night April 6th
- More playmates and playthings
- Hugs all around! Part 2
- Hugs all around! Part One
- Work permit update
- Picture answer
- What's wrong with this picture? (Originally posted...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)