But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanks for all your prayers and kind words about Seth!

I had him by himself this morning as the other four were sleeping, so I did a mini photo shoot. He's wearing Isaac's old shirt that we had our church photo taken in when Isaac was one year old, and he's also wearing Isaac's old bomber jacket. However, he looks just like my brother, only slightly less chubby in the face than Kenneth was at his age. I cannot find a picture of Kenneth, which is driving me crazy! I know I saw one just recently. Anyway, take my word for it. :)







Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive