But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quick update Wednesday night

"I never catch up," I just told Gavin, as I put away clothes, medicine, laundry, food, etc., etc., etc. I bet most moms feel that way; maybe EVERYONE feels that way?! And I have so much more help than anyone I know! I am so very, very grateful for every one of you who has helped in the past or still helps in any capacity. You are needed and incredibly appreciated! Aunt Pam was the huge help tonight. Look at what she has to go through to get Will dressed:




My mom just had to give up the struggle with Will the other night. It was impossible. I remember reading somewhere that you're not ready to have kids until you can dress a live octopus.

Conversely, here's sweet, docile little Gracie, who bounces her way happily through life. She was all cozied up to go out on a cool night with her "bestie," Megan. ["Bestie" means "best friend," Aunt Shirley.]


Naomi, our babysitter, took these darling pictures of Seth and Grace:




And of Aunt Deb, who came to visit following lots of hard work and recovery after her knee surgery! Hooray! David was excited!







Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive