But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


It's 12:30 a.m. and Patty and Sharon are still in the nursery soothing babies. THANK YOU GOD for all this help!! It's not even remotely possible I could be doing this by myself, especially today as Gavin is really very sick. We'll get him to the doctor tomorrow if he's not significantly better. So thanks for praying for the babies to settle and for Gavin to feel better and for the Lord to continue to provide all we need. I know 6 weeks is supposed to be the worst, and that's what they are, adjusted age (from due date). This hours-long evening fussing will not be missed when it's over! But they are still precious, darling babies for whom I am very grateful - even when I say under my breath, "Just go to SLEEP!"

Rub-a-dub-dub, 4 quints in a tub! (Notice the G-rating I did on Gracie since she wiggled off the modesty wash cloth!)

David smiling at his swinging toys. He can really get this rocker rockin'! Those legs pump furiously!
The girls are the same. 

This grandma of triplets (who looks way too young to be a grandma!) can outpace me! :) Thanks, Caren!

Katie graduated and I got to be there! She's happily married, and I love her proud hubby, too. 

An amazing wreath Robin made for Seth's alcove at Children's.
The first time he saw the twinkling, flashing lights he immediately stopped crying!

So precious! Seth with his grandpa's hand on him

A good example of the fussy 6-week period as illustrated by Seth, who has the most reason to be fussy, after all!

Jones family Christmas, minus Seth. :( Mom and Dad Jones left today for CA, sadly. Thank you for all your work!!!

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive