Thursday, October 6, 2016
Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle of the Papua New Guinea jungle. I landed here this morning in the Finisterre mountain range where Finisterre Vision mission is hoping to send some missionaries. I looked over at the Heli after a bit and this guy who had baby powdered his whole body and decorated himself with flowers was sitting on the helicopter skid. When I went to take a picture of him, a kid walks up wearing a construction hard hat and safety vest. PNG, definitely the land of the unexpected!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/2cW5Wof
- ► 2017 (38)
- Having some fun at Ukarumpa carnival in the Popeye...
- Seth update - doing much better!
- And another amazing waterfall. This one near Yawan...
- Back on oxygen again!
- I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls com...
- Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped t...
- Sarah Carey, Marcie sleeps with the potty book you...
- Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle ...
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsDGvF via IFTTT
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsD5dk via IFTTT
- First set of quintuplet school pictures!
- Puppy pictures with the Weavers, Rose and Jasmine
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)