Thursday, October 20, 2016
I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls coming out of caves in the mountains in an incredibly unreachable area of East New Britain. I'm guessing only a handful of humans have ever seen this spot, it being so remote and isolated in a deep canyon. It is featured in a BBC Documentary.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/2emTqoa
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (44)
- Having some fun at Ukarumpa carnival in the Popeye...
- Seth update - doing much better!
- And another amazing waterfall. This one near Yawan...
- Back on oxygen again!
- I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls com...
- Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped t...
- Sarah Carey, Marcie sleeps with the potty book you...
- Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle ...
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsDGvF via IFTTT
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsD5dk via IFTTT
- First set of quintuplet school pictures!
- Puppy pictures with the Weavers, Rose and Jasmine
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)