Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. The you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. -Proverbs 3:3-6
Friday, October 14, 2016
Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped them off in Katiati for their first stay. They will be doing a Bible translation with Pioneer Bible Translators. It is a huge transition for them, especially with a toddler and newborn, so I know they would appreciate your prayers.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dB26BZ
- ► 2018 (47)
- ► 2017 (44)
- Having some fun at Ukarumpa carnival in the Popeye...
- Seth update - doing much better!
- And another amazing waterfall. This one near Yawan...
- Back on oxygen again!
- I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls com...
- Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped t...
- Sarah Carey, Marcie sleeps with the potty book you...
- Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle ...
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsDGvF via IFTTT
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsD5dk via IFTTT
- First set of quintuplet school pictures!
- Puppy pictures with the Weavers, Rose and Jasmine
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)