Thursday, October 20, 2016
Back on oxygen again!
Seth had a mild cold yesterday, then last night I heard him coughing in a weird way so went to give him inhalers. He was breathing a bit fast and grunting with effort, and his oxygenation didn't come up above 85% even after all his treatments. So here we are. He acts completely normal otherwise!
Thanks for praying!!
Receiving his nebulizer treatment after midnight; our poor clinic staff!
- ► 2017 (33)
- Having some fun at Ukarumpa carnival in the Popeye...
- Seth update - doing much better!
- And another amazing waterfall. This one near Yawan...
- Back on oxygen again!
- I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls com...
- Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped t...
- Sarah Carey, Marcie sleeps with the potty book you...
- Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle ...
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsDGvF via IFTTT
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsD5dk via IFTTT
- First set of quintuplet school pictures!
- Puppy pictures with the Weavers, Rose and Jasmine
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)