Sunday, January 12, 2014
Marcie looking for Gracie's shoe
This is so cute! The backstory: Gracie didn't want Will or Marcie to climb on the hearth with her, so she tried in vain to push them off. She couldn't help laughing, though, when Marcie started laughing at her. Pay closer attention when it gets to the part where Marcie is biting Gracie's legging. Just then she looks down and notices Gracie has only a sock on, no shoe. "Uh-oh!" All play must come to a halt while Marcie searches for the shoe, even under the cushion on the floor!
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- photos from yesterday and today (1/31/14)
- Gracie and her books, Seth and his slide, Will and...
- Keeping Up With The Joneses - January 2014 Newslet...
- Marcie's hug addiction
- This week's happenings
- An Unfair Share of Hair
- A few more swing pictures
- Will in a dress (plus some more pictures) :)
- Video of Seth saying doggie
- Chocolate faces
- A couple of zoo pictures
- Sufficient Grace
- Marcie looking for Gracie's shoe
- Seth's health and our first step to PNG!
- Indoor play when it's cold outside!
- Nothing cute has happened around here
- Happy New Year Christmas family portrait
- New Year's breakfast David and Marcie style
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)