But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Sunday, July 1, 2012

22 weeks

I'm daring to show off my Prenatal Cradle because I want to include my brother-in-law's hilarious comment:

"Whoa, Carrie, it looks like you got in a fight with a jock strap . . . and lost."

My dad took these because Gavin and Isaac are still out in CA. I'm sure such stunning photos will incline G to count the moments until he can return to his short-of-breath, haircut-needing, 44-pound heavier, bed-ridden wife. ;)

Seriously, though, I really miss them! After I hung up with Isaac last night I cried. But I'm really glad they're off having a great time; taking care of me and handling Isaac almost all on his own hasn't exactly been a picnic for Gavin, especially as he is trying to work on PNG aviation projects remotely.


Yes, Aunt Pam, I got right back into the recliner after taking these pictures. 


Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive