But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Two post scripts to yesterday's post

I didn't mention some other dear friends - he's a close colleague of Gavin's - we've visited in the hospital because the wife said they are very private. He wasn't in any sort of shape to get a photo with anyway. :( Doing heaps better now, though, thank God!

Also, it wasn't until I got in bed last night that I realized I didn't post a picture of Marcie! Facebookers can look on my timeline for one. I can't open FB right now to download the photo for some reason . . .

Love,
Carrie

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive