|Sorry, this is a silly view of Isaac, and I have no pictures of the kids with their grandparents yet (the ones on our camera did NOT turn out!). But you get the idea. We were/are excited!|
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Marmi and Papa are here!
Gavin's parents made it safely and sanely here! The kids remembered them and went right to them! It's so fun to have grandparents right up the road, literally. Thanks for your prayers for their travels and adjustment. I'm sure they'd really appreciate continued prayers as they settle in. It can take a while, especially since the community here has changed greatly in the three years since they were last here. We love you, Marmi and Papa!
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2016 (101)
- Bubu's, Birthdays, and Baby Trains
- Adventures in the PNG bush
- I have been waiting . . .
- Marmi and Papa are here!
- The best laid plans . . .
- Three silly boys on the changing table
- Boys and their books
- Random, funny December photos
- Playing in the pink tent
- Momma Marcie and the other kids
- Swimming for the first time in PNG!
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)