But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Friday, March 25, 2016

Oops, proofreading is hard with quints buzzing around

I totally mis-wrote poor Elyse Fitzgerald's quote in the last blog. It should have read:

That's been his theme throughout all eternity. "Take me. Punish me. Let them go." 

I had to write the blog post with all five quints, plus a friend of theirs from next door, plus three extra boys (Isaac's friends) in the house. It was a happy, chaotic mess!

We're often a bit goofy around here. Here's more proof: 
Will being a "lion," although how he achieves that with a pair of girl's dress-up high heels and his daddy's boots beats me!










Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive