Sunday, August 30, 2015
Quints on a mission to go places!
Our kids are really excited anytime they get to go somewhere in a car, especially if it's Marmi and Papa's car! I love how Gracie wanted to wear a polar fleece jacket whereas Marcie chose a tank top dress. I'm guessing it wasn't too cold that day or all the kids would have been in jackets! It's quite cool some mornings during our "winter" - one day it got down to just above freezing close to dawn! In houses without central heating or insulation, that is COLD. I feel like I can't pile enough blankets on top of the kids at 4:30 a.m. They have wearable blankets too, thankfully.
Cloudy nights are much warmer, but alas there have been so few clouds during this drought it's really more like the cold of desert nights.
What do you do when you have quints, one adult and one twin stroller? Put three of the kids to work pushing, in this case Gracie, Will and David (who was about to lose his britches at any moment, poor skinny kid). They were really excited to help push, thankfully!
- ► 2016 (101)
- Story time, church, and silly selfies
- Quints on a mission to go places!
- On the mountaintop (and please pray for rain!)
- The joy of DIRT
- Isaac's 11-and-a-half-year-old portraits :)
- Gracie's three-year-old portraits
- Seth's three-year-old portraits
- Marcie's three-year-old portraits
- David's three-year-old portraits
- Will's three-year-old portraits
- Three-year-old group photos
- Miscellaneous old and new pictures
- Third Birthday Pictures
- Goodbye pictures (and Happy 3rd Birthday!)
- Seth is better!
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)