But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Princess Marcie

Marcie is very much into "boo-tiful" dresses now. She loves my dresses and loves to tell me I look beautiful whenever I wear one. She runs up and asks us to look at how pretty she is in her outfit, or with her hairstyle or new ponytail holder, etc. Today she picked a long church dress from her closet, and when she put it on she said, "My not a baby. My a big girl." (patting her dress where her tummy is).

Just then Seth ran in, stopped suddenly in awe and delight, and approached Marcie slowly with a big grin on his face. "Oh, Marcie! You a princess!" he said, gently stroking the material of her dress.

Of course, she grabbed onto that concept right away and said, "My not a big girl, my a princess!"

She wore this dress to bed over her pajamas last Saturday. Thank you, Annika and Maya!
(These are her favorite pajamas right now, Len and Mickey.)

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive