(1) We have a quiet portable oxygen concentrator we just hooked up for the first time
(2) Seth is tolerating the cannula
(3) Gavin and I are staying well
(4) Will, who was the first one with this cold, is almost completely over it. It's been about 8 days for him.
(5) Seth's lungs are "moving air well" and sound clear, although he is breathing fast.
(6) There are grandparents just up the road. :)
(1) That Seth's coughing fits would cease so he can rest well and be pain-free
(2) That he'll get all the oxygen he needs for a deep, healing sleep
(3) That Gavin and I continue to stay healthy and sane, and that the other kids get over this quickly
(4) That Seth won't have to be on oxygen tomorrow night. Last night he was fine, thankfully. We hope and pray he will be back to that level again tomorrow night. Today during the day he was in the "okay" range of oxygenation, but not great. He was at about 90% whenever I checked him. He's normally mid-90's when he's healthy.
Okay, gotta go sleep while I can!
Love and gratitude,
P.S. Isaac has a cough but is not slowed down at all by it. :)