Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Gavin - update
Gavin has a follow-up gastroenterology appointment on Friday, the first slot available. He should get a treatment plan, or the beginning of one, and then hopefully be able to book tickets back to Ukarumpa. I am planning to return Monday regardless. A week away from the kids is plenty! There are no flights to Ukarumpa with availability until then anyway.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the kids are having a great time and seem very secure and happy, thanks to wonderful friends and in answer to the prayers of so many. Please keep praying for them!
Gavin and I are making the best of this "forced" expensive vacation (especially as it started as a medivac during a new health insurance year!) and managing to enjoy ourselves despite being separated from our six treasured children. ;) We are staying at a lodge that is jointly run by our mission organization and another. It's beautiful, secluded and inexpensive, and we thank God for this lovely provision!
Much love and gratitude,
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (111)
- Blowing Bubbles (and other aquired skills) plus a ...
- "Never were there two such perfect sisters"
- 21 months ago . . .
- Darling faces
- Fruit snacks, TV, helicopter
- Our computer is back! And a picture of the Leedahl...
- Pray for our friends, the Leedahls!
- Gavin's gastro appointment: results
- Gavin - update
- P.S.: Medical details
- Out of the hospital and doing fine!
- Gavin being Medivac'ed to Cairns, Australia
- 3 years ago today . . .
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)