- That we may glorify God in all that we do in each minute of the day
- God's wisdom and guidance for all the personnel taking care of the babies.
- For the babies' health and growth:
- Weight gain for each baby.
- That God would continue to knit our babies together in awe and wonder in His image now that they are out of the womb.
- For Seth: that his lung growth would accelerate and his oxygen dependency would decrease.
- That God would protect Carrie from postpartum depression
- That we may prepare well practically and mentally for the coming parenting challenges
- God's provision in physical help and finances
- That we may remain outwardly focused in times like this.
Here are some specific prayer requests:
- Seth update - doing much better!
- And another amazing waterfall. This one near Yawan...
- Back on oxygen again!
- I got to see this incredible set of waterfalls com...
- Please pray for the Smith family. I just dropped t...
- Sarah Carey, Marcie sleeps with the potty book you...
- Sometimes things get pretty amusing in the middle ...
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsDGvF via IFTTT
- from Facebook http://ift.tt/2dsD5dk via IFTTT
- First set of quintuplet school pictures!
- Puppy pictures with the Weavers, Rose and Jasmine
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2015 (111)
- ► 2014 (249)
- ► 2013 (318)
- ► 2012 (266)